Savannah Georgia’s Premier DUI Defense Attorney
An experienced Georgia DUI lawyer practicing DUI defense exclusively, Cerbone DUI Defense serves clients in Savannah, Chatham County, Bryan, Effingham, Liberty, and Bulloch Counties. Supported by help of former DUI law enforcement (former DUI police officers) and former police breath alcohol test experts and Georgia DDS experts, the DUI lawyer, Jason Cerbone focuses entirely on DUI defense and criminal DUI related DDS license suspensions. No cases but misdemeanor or felony DUI defense (driving under the influence of alcohol, marijuana or drugs) are accepted.
- Jason Cerbone won 3 DUI license suspension hearings in one day. Check out some of Jason’s DUI Wins and Winning Case Results in Savannah, Georgia Chatham County
- DUI defense attorney specializing exclusively since 2010
- Jason Cerbone is chosen by medical professionals, lawyers, bail-bondsmen, commissioners, bankers, and SCAD students, to represent them personally as well as their family members and friends.
- Jason Cerbone is certified in DUI Standardized Field Sobriety Testing under the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) standards.
- Ongoing advanced level DUI defense education
- Our mission: Dismiss, Beat or Reduce your DUI charges. The ideal is a reduced charge to a non-DUI. Our responsibility is to be able to go to trial and win your DUI case if the prosecutor says “NO” to a reduced charge.
- Never plead guilty to DUI. We pledge allegiance to fight your DUI. We don’t accept cases where you plead guilty to DUI because you can do that yourself. DUI never goes off your record. The penalties of a DUI conviction in Georgia are limitless: Jail, Job Loss, License Suspension, Fines, Escalating Insurance Rates, Shame. You need an expert DUI attorney who will fight to prevent them all.
- Our team understands the many ways to beat a DUI charge. We know the problems with Georgia’s breath test, the Intoxilyzer 5000. The Georgia DUI breath test apparatus (Intoxilyzer 5000) can give wrong high readings because of many things. See The Secret to Winning DUI Cases.
- We’ll act FAST to save your driver’s license. Waiting even a few days in Georgia will result in an automatic Administrative License Suspension. Your wait will also destroy our chances of collecting the very evidence that can win your DUI case.
- Highly specialized DUI Defense Preparation & Investigation
Let our nationally-recognized DUI defense lawyer guide you through this. His experience, reputation, and courtroom skills are well-known. But at Cerbone DUI Defense, we are devoted to serving you quality and top-notch service, and we take pride in our stellar record of super-pleased clients. We invite you to review a few of the many complimentary endorsements we receive from our valued clients, and to check out our our track record of DUI wins. Call Jason Cerbone, personally with any questions. We look forward to working with you to win.
Indeed, we provide a few of our DUI Wins and Winning Case Results in Savannah, Georgia Chatham County to show you the kind of success we earn. Your case will differ. But our hard-fought defense stays the same. Our clients gave us permision to tell you about their cases. They are happy with our professional skills and our ethics.