Preparing Your Best DUI Defense
Each DUI case accepted by Cerbone DUI Defense is approached like so.
- Exclusive DUI Focus. Exclusive focus on the DUI client; no other cases are accepted.
- Top Level DUI Expertise. We promise high-level expertise and skill in Georgia DUI law.
- Cross-Examination Focused Investigation. It’s been called “the greatest legal engine ever invented for the discovery of truth.” Everything we do is oriented toward the cross-examination that will win your DUI case. This way we know the facts, understand the scientific DUI evidence, discredit the prosecution, and get the win you need.
- Scene. We personally visit the scene of your arrest. There, we unearth the facts that were misrepresented or absent in the police report. This allows us to plan an aggressive DUI defense.
- Police Reports. We read each report with laser-like precision. No detail escapes us. Police reports brim with inconsistencies. Our job is to air those inconsistencies in court. Our battle against police misconduct explains why we’re among the top-rated attorneys in Georgia.
- Videotape. We scrutinize video evidence carefully so that the State’s conclusions are countered by our own.
- Officers. We investigate the investigators. We police the police. In other words, if anything is out of order, we’ll find it.
- Power of the P.I. We use our own private investigator to interview State’s witnesses. These witnesses will give us a statement, which we produce by using a laptop and mobile printer.
- Witnesses. We assemble and prepare all of them – the fact witnesses, the character witnesses, and the expert witnesses.
- Paperwork. We take care of the paperwork. That means we make the trips to the clerk’s office, get the court filings, and verify the status of the pleadings.
- Courthouse. Expert DUI lawyers know it like a second home. This means we never walk into an unfamiliar courtroom or speak to a judge we don’t understand.
- Opposition. We either know the prosecutors personally, or we get to know them. We also know that each one is different. That’s why we tailor our approach to each individual prosecutor within in each jurisdiction. This approach gives us the best chance of getting the charges dropped or reduced. If necessary, we fight to beat the opposition at trial.
- Preliminary Hearing. We walk in prepared; we expect results. That’s why we’re known as the most aggressive DUI lawyers around.
- Showtime. Before court, we read all police reports and evidence at least seven times. We know the facts better than they do. Every time. Their witnesses don’t stand a chance against your top-rated attorneys during our cross-examinations.
- Taking the Lead. Court is stressful. That’s why we take the lead on issues big and small. We’re the aggressive DUI lawyers; you’re the client. We do the fighting so you don’t have to.
- We’re Ruthless. The stakes are too high not to be. After all, trial is legal battle. The battlefield is a courtroom. Anybody who doesn’t understand that fact shouldn’t be defending you.
You simply will not find more aggressive DUI lawyers in Savannah, Georgia.
Jason Cerbone is the best DUI attorney in Savannah, Georgia. I’ve got a Not Guilty verdict to prove it! – Fred Douglas