Let’s cut to the chase: Here’s what we will DO for you.
- Find the Flaws. We’ll find and attack the weaknesses in the government’s case against you. Then we’ll exploit the weaknesses. First, we conduct a thorough pre-trial investigation into your DUI arrest. The flaws are there. We just have to find them. Next, we challenge every weakness through well-researched motions to the court. Finally, we’ll work your “open-and-shut” DUI case until it’s blown wide open!
- Beat or Bargain Down. We look to beat the DUI charge outright. Otherwise, we work to make sure you get a plea deal that pleases you. We will never let you feel as if you are being “hung out to dry.”
- Turn on the Technicalities. We use legal technicalities to eliminate or reduce your DUI charges. For example, we will work to show that your DUI arrest was improper or that any evidence that you were under the influence should be excluded.
- Shelve the Suspension. Administrative License Suspensions are not necessary; we fight them.
- Eliminate State’s Evidence. So often, the evidence against you is misleading, incomplete, or poorly collected. We will fight to suppress that evidence so the state cannot use it at trial. Suppressing the evidence often results in dismissing the DUI charges.
- Work the Scene. We scrutinize the DUI arrest location to make sure the State’s so-called “facts” fit the reality.
- Throw the Manual at Them. Roadside tests must be administered according to strict rules listed in the “Training Manual.” Rule violations by police officers are grounds for test invalidation. We exploit the “Training Manual” to your advantage so that your DUI charges can be dismissed.
- Get Specialists to Back You. If you need an expert DUI witness or other specialist, we find that person and make sure his or her opinion is included as evidence.
- Take It Personally. No middlemen. Every part of your DUI case will be handled personally – 100% of the time. Your cause is our cause.
- Explain the Extras. At every stage, we will explain any and all extra risks. You will never be “left in the dark” when it comes to strategy, for we will explain all penalties associated with guilty pleas or DUI convictions.
- Plan the Plan. Success is our target. But you can’t hit a target you can’t see. That’s why we plan and then plan yet again. Planning allows us to see our target before the State sees theirs. We learn your case like the back of our hands. Then, we will take this knowledge to plan every motion, every witness, every piece of evidence, and every argument we make. The Court sees what we want them to see when we want them to see it. If the target is success, and planning helps us to see it, then together we’ll hit bull’s-eye. Let’s plan on getting the DUI charge dismissed.
- Protect Your Rights. Your legal rights are sacred. Your DUI arrest does not change that fact. That’s why we will do everything in our power to make sure those rights are guaranteed by a court system that treats you fairly. Your rights are non-negotiable. Period.
- Get Your Rights and Freedoms Back. If you lost certain rights and freedoms because of your DUI arrest, we fight to get them back as soon as possible. The difference between an expert DUI lawyer and and ineffective counsel is the difference between liberty and restraint, between gain and loss.
I was so overwhelmed after my arrest. Ya’ll kept me calm all the way until my charges were dismissed. I didn’t even believe that was possible. I should have believed ya’ll all along. – Marty King
Let the DUI specialists at Cerbone DUI Defense lead your winning DUI Defense. Our office is located in the heart of Savannah’s stunning Historic District. We are at the corner of Lincoln and Oglethorpe, across the street from the Colonial Cemetery (catty-cornered to the Savannah Police Department.)
Call your winning DUI Defense lawyer in Savannah, Georgia to discuss your case. 912-236-0595