In every DUI defense, we use technology in a unique and thoroughly integrated fashion. Often, technological evidence provides precisely the emotional connection needed to find the favorable witness, suppress the harmful evidence, or get the acquittal after your DUI arrest. When you are charged with being “under the influence,” we fight back with technology.Here is a video from an actual DUI investigation from a recent case we won.
- The Digital Camera: We use client photos to refresh the memory of favorable witnesses who may be able to prove that you were not under the influence at the time of your DUI arrest.
- Digital Photo Documentation: We make sure that any bruising or injury you suffered from police misconduct at your DUI arrest is properly documented. Likewise, we photograph damage to your property or vehicle.
- Video Route Recreation: We use video to recreate our client’s route on the night of the arrest. DUI law is complex. Video evidence makes things simple.
- Location Video Documentation: Here, we utilize the power of video to show the weak reliability of your field sobriety test. Those tests are certainly not proof that you were under the influence. Any hill, slope, or rough pavement is documented (along with other physical evidence) so that a “failed” field sobriety test is shown to be the pathetic evidence it actually is.
- Choreographed Defense Videotapes: We work to make sure your tapes show the true nature of your DUI arrest circumstances. This means we choreograph and rehearse the defense videos to make sure that they are clean representations of the facts.