Your initial meeting will include the 11 following actions:
- Listen. We will listen carefully as you describe your goal. Remember, we work for you. Our job as expert DUI lawyers is to use the law to achieve your legal goals. That’s why we give you an opportunity to state your expectations as clearly as want.
- Gather. We will gather necessary documentation so that we can provide high-quality, fact-based advice.
- Talk. We get your side of the story. Our clients’ feelings are of utmost importance when it comes to understanding, fighting, and beating DUI charges.
- Assess. We will assess preliminary facts in light of the legal issues involved and the possible defenses available in Georgia. At this stage, we will make sure that you are clear about the choices available for your vigorous defense. You will certainly have the services of the very best DUI lawyers if you choose our firm; nevertheless, you should always know the risks associated with the particular defenses you choose.
- Explain. We will lead you, step by step, through the court process. As top DUI lawyers, we’ve been there hundreds of times before.
- Communicate. We will talk to the court clerk to gather available details about your hearing on the docket.
- Design the Attack. Here, we will begin planning your defense. This is where we talk about ways to beat those charges.
- Disclose. We will be crystal clear about our fee structure. At no point should you ever be confused as to the nature of our obligations and yours.
- Check Conflicts. While you’re in the office, we will research any conflicts or problems that may arise in the course of your defense. If such conflicts exist, we will be fully transparent about them.
- Get Authorized. We’ll have you sign necessary documentation so that we can legally act on your behalf.
- Decide. Together, we’ll determine if we will proceed as a winning team.
First Meeting Cost
It’s free to come in, shake hands, and get to know each other for 15 minutes. However, if you want to talk specifics concerning your DUI arrest, then we charge a $195 Consultation Fee. This fee allows us to take the necessary time to learn basic facts about your case and provide you with sound advice about steps to take next.
Why the fee?
At Cerbone DUI Defense, we believe that serious clients need a serious defense from the very best DUI lawyers around. This is why we want to limit our time to those individuals who are resolute in their determination to beat their DUI charges. As expert DUI lawyers, our services are in high demand; thus, we must endeavor to reach those individuals who are most serious about attaining the best defense they can get.
If I pay the Consultation Fee, what do I get?
You get expert DUI legal advice so that you understand both your rights and your defense options under Georgia law. You’ll get your own legal sounding board – answering every question and concern you may have. You are paying for the best DUI advice, so we plan to deliver. We promise to give you the individualized attention you deserve during your consultation. Our ultimate goal, however, is to find real solutions to your problems, so we start thinking early in our conversations with you. Our clients become our friends. That’s one of the reasons we love what we do.
Things to Bring
The more, the better. Of course, none of the following things are required. However, bringing these items will help us to evaluate your case much more thoroughly.
- Drivers License
- Police Report and Citations
- Any Other Documents (from the police, jail, etc.)
- Past Records for Prior DUI Cases
- Driving History
We know how worrying, even traumatic, a recent DUI arrest can be. That’s why we work hard to make our client consultations as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Check us out! Our office is located in the heart of Savannah’s stunning Historic District. We are at the corner of Lincoln and Oglethorpe, across the street from the Colonial Cemetery (catty-cornered to the Savannah Police Department.)